Me wit my love

Me wit my love

Saturday, January 01, 2011

The cooking X-perience

Yesterday was the last day of 2010. And today is the new beginning now. My beginning is not so bad. When I came to know that my cook is not coming on the first day of the year. I thought I had to bring Maggi(as usual) because i am too lazy to go to a restaurant but my friend suggested to make food at home. First I was like who's gonna do all the stuff I mean washing peeling cutting and all that whatever is required. Its not that I have never entered into a kitchen I am good at make maggi :D. So we '3 idiots' entered into the kitchen. We eneterd into the kitchen and everyone was searching for every thing. i mean vinay was looking for spices. i was looking for frying pan and Das was looking for space to cook(of course). Vinay was the Mr. perfectionist like Aamir made the dal. Das was like maddy made rice and omelet and me as sharman joshi made the potato. Why am I saying X-perience is because the food was extra ordinarily good and it was expected to be a disaster. My new day has begun with cooking. Let me know if you people also did some thing new. I hope i will do it again in future and keep telling you the 'X-periences'....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment