Me wit my love

Me wit my love

Monday, January 31, 2011

Why love has to be so painful...:(

I picked up the phone thrice but could not gather courage to call her. After all these years and especially what happened between me and her. Life does not give us second chance. I wish I could tell her how much I love her. I loved her all the time we were together but it’s just the way I expressed it (or the way I didn't expressed it). In the course of time lots of things have changed. I know I was a complete jerk at that time but now I have changed entirely. Thing that have not changed for sure are my love for her and the distance between our hearts. I still remember her face when she first saw me after these years. She was literally starring at me with open mouth.…JI still have those sweet memories of hers that don’t let me sleep. I wish I can ask her to start it all over again. I know that it’s not possible but I can't help forgetting her. It’s these small things that keep reminding me of her. I am sorry if I can’t forget her even after so much of time has passed and for loving her more than anything in this world. But now I really don’t know what I should do. Because she is the only one I have loved. I never felt about some else like this as I feel it when I was with her. But there is a question that haunts me all the time am I wrong for loving her or she is wrong for not loving me back coz something has to be wrong since we are not together



3 comments:

  1. hhmmmmmm...serious one...
    just cheer up mann......
    woh nahi aur sahi....aur nahi...to akoi aur sahi....
    this is what life is all about....
    take it easy....

    BTW well narrated post,
    congrats,
    irfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. .

    Happens !

    But do not worry , true love never fades and never goes away .

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey 1st of let me thank both of u for following my blog because i am not a writer or something. its just i was running out of my friend so found a way to take out my frustration so here i am. i guess few people do that too. i am not the only one. i hope to write some thing happy and encouraging in the coming time....:)

    ReplyDelete