Me wit my love

Me wit my love

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lucky in Love Part 4

So a little recap from the previous part. Aakash is a Facebook addict guy met a girl there named Jiya. And as conversation progressed Aakash proposed her. At first Jiya was reluctant but as she saw caring nature of Aakash she said yes. Now life of both have changed. They never noticed it but it did. As for Aakash he started smiling for no reason, started singing love songs in between of work. Jiya started became conscious about her look. She will frequently view the mirror. Life was so good for them. Even since they have not met each other but they thought they knew each other from a long time. Time whether its good or bad it changes. If life was so simple why people would have to struggle for anything. Once Aakash was busy in work so he could not call Jiya for a week. Even Jiya could not call. That day Jiya called in the middle of the night. Aakash picked up the call in half sleep. In the morning as Aakash was checking his calls he saw Jiya’s number in the received calls. So he called back Jiya and but as the conversation progressed Aakash found Jiya’s tone different.

Aakash- Did you called last night? I don’t remember you calling me


Jiya- Yes. I wanted to talk to you

Aakash- Ya tell me now
 
Jiya- now it doesn't matter any more 


Aakash (with a smile) - Ok but did I said anything while in sleep


Jiya- You picked up the phone and said don’t disturb me now.


Aakash- really!!! I am sorry I was aware. I was in my sleep. Something wrong? 
 You sound disturbed


Jiya started crying

Jiya- I am sorry Aakash.



Aakash- What happened Shona. Tell me

Jiya- You didn’t call me for past 1 week and I was feeling sad and lonely. I tried calling you but could not get through. I wanted to talk to someone. In the meanwhile sameer came home. He saw me and asked me so I told him everything and I don’t know what happened to me I laid my head on his shoulder. He was moving my hand in my hairs. He said I love me and wanted to take care of me. He want to marry me. I didn’t answer and we stayed there for a long time. And next day his parent came to my home with a marriage proposal and they talked with my parents and now our parents wanted to tie the knot.


Aakash was getting restless on the other side. He crossed his fingers and asked what did you said Jiya


Jiya- I said I wanted time to think. And I called yesterday night to tell you everything but after seeing your response I was angry. So I called sameer and said yes to him.


Aakash was shattered


Aakash- Jiya I was sleeping. I even don’t remember receiving your call. You are giving absurd reasons. How can you do this to me?


Jiya- I know but I was angry. And moreover I couldn’t tell my parents about you. 
They will think it’s not love. And I don’t want to see my parents unhappy. For their sake I said yes


Aakash- You cared about their happiness. What about your happiness my happiness?


Jiya- I am sorry Aakash. My parents are everything to me. I can’t say NO to them. It will be good for both of us to forget each other.


Aakash- How easily you said forget each other. I can’t think living without you for one day


Jiya- My engagement is next week. Sameer is my would be husband. It will good for you too to forget me and move on with your life. You have not even met me. You will easily forget me.
 

And Jiya kept the phone. Aakash sat there crying alone in his room. He was thinking what went wrong. On the other side Jiya was also crying on her helplessness

2 comments: