Me wit my love

Me wit my love

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Non sense Continues

Before starting this blog let me tell you this blog post is written out of boredom and frustration coz of my studies and a desperate attempt to increase the TRP of this blog. Readers should read this content at their own risk. Writer should not be held responsible if you get bored at the end of this blog. Another warning that is should give is excessive reading of my blog may lead to aggression, pulling of hair, throwing things. Personally I would suggest take deep breaths and take out your frustration by giving me comments. Now you have your own personal space to write and at least you know there is one person who will read it with pure respect and concentration no matter how bad they are…:D :D( Ya that me)Well I don’t take criticisms so well so you better give me good comments…:D :D. So now when you have already decided to read it let me come to the point. As I was scrolling down my blog post I started thinking I write about things any one can write about. I mean anyone can talk about bull shit I just wrote. Let me tell you why I am raising this issue again. As clear from the previous blog post that I can write about anything and everything. I don’t even need a topic to talk on (apart from those boring topics like politic and current affair.(sorry irfan bhai no offence you are a great writer)). Let newspaper write about them. You are here for some fun. I can write about reality. What I think of people what I think of the world but my mind is filled with so much of negativity now a days that I don’t want to make this blog the way of taking out my frustration(You must be thinking what am I doing from past  5mins). But I don’t see enough comments in my blog that it deserve. I mean I don’t want my inbox to be filled with just comment but at least show some respect and praise me…..:D :D(I am now practically begging for it…:P:P). As now I can see a feeble smile on your face I think my motive of this blog is finished so I should leave you alone otherwise you can kill me. Hey time for a new pj. Ha ha ha you thought you can escape that easily

Why people are not supposed to clap in Afghanistan?
.
.
.
.
don’t know
.
.
.
.
Coz Afghanistan has “Taliban”(Talli ban)…:D :D

PS I am working on my love story. I am trying to give it a good end...:):)

4 comments:

  1. "Talli ban".... this its not that bad pj....

    and yes you truly deserve appreciations for pulling my leg this time, you did it beautifully man...:DD

    and thanx for mentioning me once again..:))
    you know i too need some publicity......:D

    Best wishes,
    irfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry urfan bhai....n thnx 4 bein a sport n appriciation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez...what;'s this blog all about again? I just lost a bit of myself along the way... hmmm... I don't want to pull my hair...nor do the things you've just written when i start reading your blogs... so you better come to your senses :P... funny young man...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @melissa- haven't u read ma previous blog name "non sense wit a lil sense" n dis pj doesn't male u pull ur hair???

    ReplyDelete